All screencasts were made using GNOME shell screen recording tool built into the desktop. The Shell screencasting tool can be turned on or off using the key combination Control+Shift+Alt+R. All videos are recorded in WebM and uploaded to youtube. The files get saved in /home/<profileName>/Videos folder by default.
Note:- Watch videos in HD mode as video is horribly distorted in lower resolutions in youtube where they are hosted.
Links to videos / screencats
- Converting a Plain RPM Directory into a repository using YaST
- Configure Community Repositories in YaST, GNOME 3.6, openSUSE 12.3
- How to Format USB drive using YaST partitioner on openSUSE?
- Muxing Audio stream of different play length onto a Video Stream
- Video demo on Addition Of custom repo to YaST installer
- YaST Installer Video Demo
- zypper Usage Demo
- Adobe Flash Versus GNOME Totem Vegas on openSUSE 12.2 GNOME 3.4.2