Thursday 22 November 2012

Old keyboard Died today

 Many of the posts on this blog were written using my old keyboard which died today. It almost drove me mad and I wanted to smash it onto the floor and break it into pieces. The keys in the "qwerty" row stopped working. Guess it was a meaningful death for a qwerty layout keyboard. The new keyboard has the "wasd" keys in red instead of the standard black ones. I guess gamers would love these red highlighted "wasd"  keys. I am also relieved that this keyboard doesn't have a stupid row of multimedia keys which I never liked. Incidentally this makes the keyboard look sleeker and meaner. The "soft touch" keys on this new keyboard are a welcome relief for my fingers too.
Old keyboard at the top and new one at the bottom of the image

No comments:

Post a Comment